Company Principals: Michael F. Balisteri, Vice President/Branch Manager
Years in Business: 122
History: For over 100 years, Limbach has been providing mechanical and sheet metal contracting services from the inception of a project to the completion and maintenance of the facility. Limbach is poised to head into their next 100 years consistently looking for cutting edge mechanical technologies to continue helping their clients reach their construction goals, while maintaining financial perimeter and enhancing constructability. Limbach capabilities include plumbing, HVAC piping and sheet metal fabrication and installation, stainless steel specialty piping, design build and energy retrofit/management systems. Limbach consistently continues to strive for excellence in all areas of construction: pre-construction, design build, commissioning, safety, facility services and building automation.
Today, clients increasingly turn to Limbach to become a strategic partner or participate in a preconstruction role to help their customer achieve the highest value for the construction dollars in the shortest period of time.
Teaming with our customer, the architect, the engineer and other major sub-contractors, Limbach provides design assist, constructability evaluation, Guaranteed Maximum Pricing (GMP), equipment & materials selection, controls and system performance parameters. Limbach possesses the expertise required for all of these services and them with the type of quality control, cost sensitivity and customer satisfaction that is expected.
Expertise: HVAC, Piping-Heating, Cooling Process, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Sheet Metal. Design Build, Design Assist utilizing Limbach Company Engineers.
- Baker Hughes, New Stanton
- Clay Center
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- O'Reilly Theatre
- State Correctional Institute, Western PA
- Excela Health System
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Monongahela Valley Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
- St. Vincent College Fred Rogers Center
- PNC Park
- The Life Science Building
- University of Pittsburgh – Greensburg
- Michael Baker Building, Moon Twp.
- Seton Hill College
- ABB, Inc., Westmoreland, PA
- St. Vincent College Science Center
- HVAC Construction
- Professional Design Services
- CAD/CAM Planning and Drafting
- Computerized Scheduling and Cost Control
- Temperature Controls
- Energy Management Controls
- HVAC Service/Operations and Maintenance
- Computerized Estimating System
- National Energy Solutions
- Sheet Metal and Pipe Fabrication
- Project Management
- Design/Build Mechanical Systems
- Commissioning and Training
- Safety Program
- Piping-Heating, Cooling, Process
- Sheet Metal